The Intel® Reader enhances independence for people with reading-based learning disabilities such as dyslexia, or low vision, or blindness by providing convenient and flexible access to a variety of printed materials.
- Excellent Condition
- Enhances independence for people with reading-based learning disabilities or visual impairments
- Gain more freedom with the ability to read printed materials anytime, anywhere
- Simply point, shoot and listen to printed text
- Plays MP3, DAISY* books, text from a PC, MP3 and WAV music files
- Comes bundled with the Intel Reader Portable Capture Station
Contact Robert Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org.